By: Sterling Terrell
1. Learn decency and propriety. And when to be silent. Don’t be an N.O.C.D. (Not Our Class, Dear).
2. Can eating out be a hobby? No really. Can it?
3. You should act like you want to be treated.
4. Saving is important. I probably save more than most. But don’t be a complete tightwad. It can be completely unattractive.
5. Getting to work without your cell phone feels a lot like getting to work without your pants. Am I imagining the former, or the latter? Or, both? I will never tell.
6. Being short the market, and getting stopped out at the high of the day, can be infuriating. Not that that happened to me. Today.
7. The only way to get better at jumping is to jump. FYI.
8. Mid-day headaches can be entirely unfair.
9. How to win at almost anything: Be the Last Person Standing. Or, in some cases: Score More Points.
10. I know that is not how it works. But mothers and fathers should never have to bury sons and daughters.