By: Sterling Terrell
1. Trade using Expected Value. It is better than “discretion.”
2. If it is a non-negotiable or a safety issue, parents of grown children should speak up. Otherwise, they should be silent. A preference is not something worth exasperating your children over.
Trade using Expected Value. It is better than “discretion.”
3. Don’t tell people you trade using Expected Value. People want to hear you are a trading genius using your gut to make decisions on a whim.
4. Show me your actions and I will soon know your heart.
5. The optimal length of a blog post is 1,700 words. Ok. Sure.
6. The Beatitudes are simply beautiful.
7. Learn to delegate. Not knowing how can ruin your management and influence.
8. Go have a glass of water. I don’t even know you and I know you probably aren’t drinking enough.
9. You should read your children books. You will not regret it.
10. You should read books. You will not regret it.