By: Sterling Terrell
1. Boy is it hard to stick to your trading system sometimes.
2. Want to be envious about summer weather? Next July, lookup the weather in Red River, NM. It hurts.
3. “If you make people think they’re thinking, they’ll love you: but if you really make them think, they’ll hate you.” –Don Marquis
4. Go to the Albuquerque Balloon Festival at least once in your life. Just do it. Go.
5. Anyone using Slack in place of email these days?
6. It is hard to have a moral law – without a moral law giver. Just ask Immanuel Kant.
7. “Few people have anything approaching an articulate philosophy—at least as epitomized by the great philosophers. Even fewer, I suspect, have a carefully constructed theology. But everyone has a worldview. . . . In fact, it is only the assumption of a worldview—however basic or simple—that allows us to think at all.” –James Sire
8. Where I live, there are two choices for travel. One: Spend 5 hours plus in a car. Two: Get on a plane. At least it’s not Bermuda, I guess.
9. If not for my allergy doctor, I might have passed away a long time ago.
10. Never eat more than two giant cinnamon rolls in 12 hours. Don’t do it.