By: Sterling Terrell
1. I cannot wait to read this book on the art of the con.
2. I am beginning to like IFTTT.
3. To sell something, creating artificial scarcity can work.
4. Donald Trump is a genius at communication.
5. “There’s a big difference between being self-employed and being a business owner. Being self-employed feels like freedom until you realize that if you take time off, your business crumbles. To be a true business owner, make it so that you could leave for a year, and when you came back, your business would be doing better than when you left.”
–Derek Sivers, Any-thing You Want