By: Sterling Terrell
Here are 5 things I learned reading, Anything You Want, By: Derek Sivers
1. Don’t get distracted with little things. Focus on how you want to spend your life.
2. People rarely reinvent the wheel. They take something small and improve it.
3. Business should not be that hard: Just help people.
4. It is nearly impossible to know how someone will perform on the job before you hire them.
5. Working for yourself is not freedom if the second you stop working everything falls apart. Freedom is leaving your business for a year and it being better when you come back.