Hi, I’m Sterling Terrell.
I read, write, and share great ideas I find in books. Work With Me.
- Being This Kind Of Bigot Is Ok
- 7 Things I Learned Living In Saudi Arabia
- How Not To Be Lonely
- Mentors: And The Importance of Reading Books
- 3 Questions That Clarify
- 10 Books Every Trader Must Read
- How To Predict The Price Of Anything
- Purpose, Passion, And What You Chase After
- Stop Talking, No Really
- 8 Ways To Get Better at Cotton Marketing
- Does The Market Chatter Really Help You?
- 7 Tips to Make You Better at Business
- 9 Rules On How To Become A Trader
“Any fool can learn from his mistakes. The wise man learns from the mistakes of others.”
–Otto Von Bizmark
“How many a man has dated a new era in his life from the reading of a book.”
–Henry David Thoreau