Here are 5 things I learned reading, The Thin Green Line, By: Paul Sullivan (Amazon).
1. Who cares about income if you still live paycheck to paycheck? I’d rather have wealth.
2. Poverty, with no purpose, will lead to a futile life. Money without purpose will do the same.
3. Starting, running, and owning a large company that provides well-paying jobs to thousands does more, for more people, than welfare ever will.
4. A crippling sense of entitlement can be independent of income.
5. “Channeling your good fortune to help your children get a good education is laudable, but using it to make sure they do not fail is a path to future failure.”