Here are 5 things I learned reading, The Noticer, By: Andy Andrews
1. The most important part of your life is ahead of you.
2. Everything you do matters. And, it matters forever.
3. What you focus on will increase.
4. Experience is not the best teacher. Reading is. Other people’s experience is the best teacher.
5. “In desperate times, much more than anything else, folks need perspective. For perspective brings calm. Calm leads to clear thinking. Clear thinking yields new ideas. And ideas produce the bloom … of an answer. Keep your head and heart clear. Perspective can just as easily be lost as it can be found.”