Here are 5 things I learned reading: Conspiracy, By: Ryan Holiday.
1. If a conspiracy is simply silent and coordinated planning in pursuit of a goal, we need more “conspiracies.” Not less.
2. With enough patience and resources, most all things are possible.
3. Hofstadter’s Law says that everything takes longer than you think it will.
4. “Gawker’s first editor, Elizabeth Spiers, was paid $ 2,000 per month for twelve posts a day, seven days a week.”
5. If you are brave enough to use it, the briefcase technique can work.