Every single company with employees should have an internal company wiki.
Come to think of it – solopreneurs should have one too (in case they want to sell one day).
Because I have seen firsthand the result of companies where nobody is on the same page about anything.
It’s a disaster.
- Nobody knows the answer to anything.
- Nobody knows the proper procedure in a given situation.
- Everything is a question, and if you ask three people you get three different answers.
- And nobody is documenting their work.
- So when an employee quits or passes away, their work leaves with them.
Give your employees and customers the gift of better communication.
Understand: Leadership is communication.