I accept articles for submission.
1. Posts submitted for consideration should be ideally 300 to 1000 words.
2. Paste the submission in an email. No attachments.
3. Do not submit more than one post at a time – or writing that has appeared elsewhere.
4. The submission must be about books, a specific book, or reading in general (economics if you dare).
5. Writer keeps the rights to any published piece. Submission can be published elsewhere after 30 days, with link to the original source.
6. Send submissions to sterlingATsterlingterrellDOTnet
Ryan Holiday: Two Questions Every Writer Needs To Ask Themselves
Mark Leibovich: 5 Journalism Tips
Gavin McInnes: Writing For the Rest of Us
Scott Rabb: Writing
Brain Pickings: Famous Advice on Writing: The Collected Wisdom of Great Writers