I accept articles for submission.
1. Posts submitted for consideration should be ideally 300-1000 words.
2. Paste the submission in an email. No attachments.
3. Do not submit more than one post at a time – or writing that has appeared elsewhere.
4. The submission must be about books, a specific book, or reading in general.
5. Send submissions to sterlingATsterlingterrellDOTnet
Ryan Holiday: Two Questions Every Writer Needs To Ask Themselves
Mark Leibovich: 5 Journalism Tips
Gavin McInnes: Writing For the Rest of Us
Kelly Oxford: On Shortcuts
Scott Rabb: Writing
The Daily Beast: How I Write
Brain Pickings: Famous Advice on Writing: The Collected Wisdom of Great Writers