Here are 5 things I learned reading, Father Fiction, By: Donald Miller (Amazon).
1. A girl without a dad will often times become a victim. A boy without a dad, an oppressor.
2. A great temptation is reacting. Reacting without thinking does not work.
3. Love and affirmation is essential, for everyone.
4. Live life with strategy, patience, and resilience – and most things will turn out ok.
5. “What led me to spirituality wasn’t only my desire to be fathered—although I like the fact that I am fathered by God. But what really lead me to spiritually was a desire to believe I was human and that being human mattered.”