Here are 5 things I learned reading, Man’s Search For Meaning, By: Victor Frankl
1. Logotherapy says we find meaning in 3 things: Work or good deed, experience or encountering someone, and attitude toward suffering.
2. Man has the ability to be inexplicably brave in the most tragic of circumstances.
3. The last of human freedom is this: Choosing your attitude, regardless of circumstance.
4. Suffering stops being suffering as soon as meaning is found. It becomes sacrifice.
5. “Live as if you were living for the second time and had acted as wrongly the first time as you are about to act now.”