Here are 5 things I learned reading, The Happiness Project, By: Gretchen Rubin
1. Happiness is not about arriving anywhere. It’s about the growth of moving toward it.
2. Researchers think about 50 percent of a person’s happiness comes from genetics – 10 to 20 percent from circumstances – and the rest from attitude.
3. They key to going to bed earlier is usually to just turn off the lights.
4. Passion and hobbies are fun because you don’t worry about the results.
5. There is no such thing as love. Only proof of it in your actions.