Here are 5 things I learned reading: Lost And Founder, By: Rand Fishkin.
1. Venture capital investing works like Zipf’s Law – many investments are made with the hope that a few have outsized returns.
2. Side projects really can save the day.
3. It’s insane not to have a founding partner that compliments your skillset.
4. A product business scales way better than a service business does – naturally.
5. Founding a startup business is easier with a co-founder – and it’s easier still after you have failed once or twice before.