By: Sterling Terrell
1. Start taking family walks. It is worth it.
2. You don’t have to become a mechanic, but at least learn how to change a tire and check your oil level. It will serve you well.
3. Sprouts is like the uncool version of Trader Joe’s.
4. The hardest working people I have ever met have been from Sri Lanka. Mexico might be a close second.
5. Just started drinking a daily pro-biotic. That working for anyone else? Feels like I am somewhere between becoming invincible and wasting my time.
6. “Every breath is a mercy.” –Andrew Peterson
7. Hyatt Hotels is where you need to be staying. Yes (@HyattTweets) – I am available for sponsoring. And advertising.
8. Live in such a way that, when neighbors walk by your house months after you’re gone, they can’t help but blurt out something affectionate.
9. Six days till Halloween, and we just turned the heater on for the fist time. I guess we missed fall this year.
10. I do not understand Halloween. It simply eludes me.