1. The minimum wage is not whatever it is regulated at. The minimum wage is zero. It is called unemployment.
2. Work should let out at noon on Friday. Boy that would be nice.
3. The 2-year cell phone contract is now essentially gone? When did that happen?
4. I saw an award ribbon the other day that said: “I survived another meeting that should have been an email.” That’s just funny.
5. The idea of “retirement” for the masses has been around for essentially 70 years or less. It is not a right. Everyone does not deserve to live a life of leisure for the last 25 years of their life.
6. People that have no purpose outside of themselves are miserable. Just an observation.
7. Hotels. Stop advertising “free high-speed internet.” They have that everywhere now.
8. Price is not a function of cost. Believe it or not.
9. If you are 1 in a million, congrats. There are about 7,000 people exactly like you.
10. Link building is tedious. It is.