1. Trading should not be emotional. If done right, it should be boring.
2. World cotton prices – and U.S. cotton prices.
3. I do like to write a word or two about the books I read.
4. I have only ever written one review on Amazon. Why? The author asked me to.
5. (On Russia) “This isn’t a country in transition but some sort of postmodern dictatorship that uses the language and institutions of democratic capitalism for authoritarian ends.”
-Peter Pomerantsev, Nothing Is True And Everything Is Possible (Amazon)