1. Soak up your youth. It goes by in a flash, and you will only live it once.
2. I want to spend a day visiting Tulane. Walking the campus. Stopping for a coffee. Eating lunch and watching the students. Remembering when I was that young.
3. Your first love was probably not the first person you felt romantic towards. Your first love was probably your first best friend.
4. It can be sad how relationships change over time. But so often, they have to.
5. When they get along with each other, introducing an old friend to a new one is an incredible enjoyment.