1. Twice the pay, same hours? Or, same pay, half the hours?
2. You do not know hospitality, until you have been to the Middle East.
3. How down can you get on trading before you quit? Smh.
4. Relationships are all that there are. What if they didn’t break?
5. “Combat, like anything in life, has inherent layers of complexities. Simplifying as much as possible is crucial to success. When plans and orders are too complicated, people may not understand them. And when things go wrong, and they inevitably do go wrong, complexity compounds issues that can spiral out of control into total disaster.”
–Jocko Willink and Leif Babin, Extreme Ownership