Here are 5 things I learned reading, Bread And Wine, By: Shauna Niequist
1. Prodigy is a myth. It’s repetition, grit, and a bit of luck.
2. Why should you travel? Because it’s there. And you shouldn’t miss it.
3. You can say grace before anything.
4. Sitting around the table, and sharing life giving bread and wine with those that you love can be an entirely sacred thing.
5. “I want to cultivate a deep sense of gratitude, of groundedness, of enough, even while I’m longing for something more. The longing and the gratitude, both. I’m practicing believing that God knows more than I know, that he sees what I can’t, that he’s weaving a future I can’t even imagine from where I sit this morning.”