Here are 5 things I learned reading, 5 Things I Learned Reading: Vagabonding, By: Rolf Potts
1. Timing is usually terrible for whatever you want to do.
2. Vagabonding is nearly more about discovering time, than it is about discovering places.
3. After basic needs, material investment is less important than personal investment.
4. Travel, for the sake of travel, is worth the trip.
5. “On a basic level, there are three general methods to simplifying your life: stopping expansion, reining in your routine, and reducing clutter. The easiest part of this process is stopping expansion.”