Here are 5 things I learned reading: Present Over Perfect, By: Shauna Niequist
1. If you have to disappoint someone, don’t let in be your spouse and kids.
2. Burnout can happen to anyone.
3. Don’t twist conversations and scriptures to tell your own story.
4. A lack of stillness can destroy you.
5. “I was faced with a dilemma—one so many of us face quite often: I could either wrestle my life and my kids and my house and our Christmas into something fantastic, something perfect . . . or I could plunk myself down right in the middle of the mess and realize that the mess is actually my life, the only one I’ll ever get, the one I’m in danger of missing completely, waiting around for fantastic.”