Here are 5 things I learned reading: Essentialism, By: Greg McKeown
1. Routine and time can move almost any obstacle.
2. “Less but better” allows you to contribute more where it will matter the most.
3. “The Latin root of the word decision—cis or cid—literally means “to cut” or “to kill.” You can see this in words like scissors, homicide, or fratricide.”
4. The 90% rule should be used for more decisions I make.
5. There is so much power to be gained in filtering out the noise and focusing on the essential.