1. My grandparents generation argued Ford vs. Chevy. At the time, I never had an opinion about it. Twenty years later, I can report much better luck with Chevy.
2. If you truly want something, some goal. There is only one way there. Get After It.
3. When everyone else in your house is in bed asleep, it is harrowingly difficult to get up and go to work.
4. If you think about it – I mean really consider it – the implications of a subjective morality/ethics, will blow your mind.
5. Enough with the junk. We need more clutter-free gifts.