Here are 10 simple things I do to have a good day.
Nothing special here.
But the more of these I can mark-off my list from asleep to asleep, the better my day gets.
Maybe I will update this list if it changes…
1. Drink coffee.
2. Say a prayer.
3. Read a passage from a Bible plan.
4. Write and publish something publicly.
5. Write and publish something privately.
6. Lift weights.
7. Spend a few minutes of one-on-one time with each person in my family.
8. Take a family walk.
9. Read whatever book I am currently in for 1 hour.
10. Turn my brain off and watch something on Netfilx or HBO.