1. Joy hath no joy like a two-year-old with a bubble machine and a new puppy.
2. Writing – good writing – is often a long and painful process. (I often wish I had the everyday margin to write blog posts like this. )
3. The less there is on my calendar, the happier I seem to be. Weird how that works, huh?
4. Throughout world history, formal education has not often had its intended outcome. Plain and simple, it has only worked well a few times.
5. “This woman is my destiny, she said oh oh oh, shut up and dance with me“: