By: Sterling Terrell
1. Bankruptcy is a cash flow problem. Always.
2. @UnderArmour can sponsor me, FYI.
3. What did parents do before TV?
4. No. What did I do before TV?
5. Dunkin’ Donuts is the only brand coffee you need to be drinking. Yes, Dunkin’ Brands Group, Inc. (@DunkinDonuts) – I am available for sponsoring. And advertising.
6. Speaking about an old friend, Jerry Weintraub said: “He began to acquire things, which is how an ordinary man becomes a titan.” That’s good advice on how to make it big in the world.
7. As far as careers go: Never stop doing what you love.
8. As far as college goes: Don’t get a worthless undergraduate degree. Acquire a skill.
9. Can one just be paid to read books?
10. I remember the first cell phones that were sold. It doesn’t even seem like that long ago sometimes.