1. Central bankers make me laugh.
2. Oil companies should be diversified (all companies, really).
3. Sitting behind a desk does not equal productivity. And, not sitting behind a desk does not equate to being non-productive. Get it out of your head.
4. “I once heard somebody say that God had closed a door on an opportunity they had hoped for. But I’ve always wondered if, when we want to do something that we know is right and good, God places that desire deep in our hearts because He wants it for us and it honors Him. Maybe there are times when we think a door has been closed and, instead of misinterpreting the circumstances, God wants us to kick it down. Or perhaps just sit outside of it long enough until somebody tells us we can come in.”
— Bob Goff, Love Does
5. Chocolate sheet-cake with vanilla ice-cream should not be easily dismissed.