1. Don’t tell me: “You have no experience trading that.” It’s a data point. I’ll trade anything.
2. Alright, I give up. I can’t figure out Snapchat.
3. Long-time friends are hard to beat. The shared history makes the moments together usually much easier.
4. I am not sure exactly when my Grandparents started not knowing exactly who I was on the phone – but it’s hard to take now.
5. Want some consulting advice? Move your company’s headquarters from New York City to Dallas-Ft. Worth. There. I just saved you a few million dollars a year – in taxes alone.
6. For 16 years, give or take, I have put two spaces after a period when I type. It is painstakingly hard to change to one space.
7. How to Become a Morning Person: Go to bed earlier.
8. Getting hard frozen custard out of a paper pint container should be easier.
9. You know that moment when you are with an old high school friend – and suddenly you both realize the two of you are nearing middle age? Use it. It can be a wake-up call for a better life.
10. How to Write Better Email: Limit what you say to four sentences.