1. Trade using Expected Value. It is better than “discretion.”
2. If it is a non-negotiable or a safety issue, parents of grown children should speak up. Otherwise, they should be silent. A preference is not something worth exasperating your children over.
3. Don’t tell people you trade using Expected Value. People want to hear you are a trading genius using your gut to make decisions on a whim.
4. Show me your actions and I will soon know your heart.
5. The optimal length of a blog post is 1,700 words. Ok. Sure.
6. The Beatitudes are simply beautiful.
7. Learn to delegate. Not knowing how can ruin your management and influence.
8. Go have a glass of water. I don’t even know you and I know you probably aren’t drinking enough.
9. You should read your children books. You will not regret it.
10. You should read books. You will not regret it.