1. Start taking family walks. It is worth it.
2. You don’t have to become a mechanic, but at least learn how to change a tire and check your oil level. It will serve you well.
3. Sprouts, the grocery store, is like the uncool version of Trader Joe’s.
4. The hardest working people I have ever met have been from Sri Lanka. Mexico might be a close second.
5. Just started drinking a daily probiotic. Does that work for anyone else? Feels like I am somewhere between becoming invincible and wasting my time.
6. “Every breath is a mercy.” –Andrew Peterson
7. Hyatt Hotels is where you need to be staying. Yes (@HyattTweets) – I am available for sponsoring. And advertising.
8. “Live in such a way that, when neighbors walk by your house months after you’re gone, they can’t help but blurt out something affectionate.” -George Saunders
9. Six days till Halloween, and we just turned the heater on for the first time. I guess we missed fall this year.
10. I do not understand Halloween. It simply eludes me.