1. If the first key to success is talent, the second is probably endurance. I have heard from some, however, the two are more likely the other way around though.
2. How can you not like the San Antonio Spurs, I mean come on.
3. Ok, ok. McDonald’s black coffee is good, too.
4. Not getting upset about the things that you can not change, will take you a long way.
5. Don’t listen to your broker (and I have been one) for trading advice – only take their order advice. If your broker was great at trading, they would be a trader – not a broker.
6. “What if there was more to your purpose than getting what you wanted? What if there were some things you couldn’t control, but how you reacted to those situations made a difference?” –Jeff Goins, The Art Of Work
7. I need more legroom than a Tahoe has. Any ideas? Maybe a Toyota Sequoia?
8. Thanksgiving is so wonderful.
9. And is it not pretty to notice how Democracy (in the incantatory sense) is now doing for us the work that was once done by the most ancient Dictatorships, and by the same methods? –C.S. Lewis, The Screwtape Letters
10. The hallmark of all great traders seems to be risk management.