1. Here is a marketing idea for Louis Vuitton (@LouisVuitton_US): Make a different line of purses. Call it something like “LV Black Label” where all purses under the new line have black straps or something. Charge $500 a piece for them. You have any idea how many purses you would sell? Of course, you do have the brand to keep in mind.
2. Popeye the Sailor was first featured in The Victoria Advocate (Victoria, TX). Really?
3. Took me 30 minutes to vote the other day. Maybe it’s the candidates, or the system, or the general state of affairs – but voting this go-around, felt like a waste of time.
4. “We who lived in concentration camps can remember the men who walked through the huts comforting others, giving away their last piece of bread. They may have been few in number, but they offer sufficient proof that everything can be taken from a man but one thing: the last of the human freedoms—to choose one’s attitude in any given set of circumstances, to choose one’s own way.”
5. The peanut butter and crackers I am eating says “REAL Peanut Butter” on the package. As opposed to what? What is the market for fake peanut butter?