I just finished reading all of the books Donald Miller has (so far) written.
Through this, Miller has easily made a spot as one of my favorite authors.
I surprisingly even read them in the order they were written.
Here are 20 things I learned while Reading All Of Donald Miller’s Books.
1. Life is about change.
2. Eating chocolates and smoking cigarettes can go with Bible reading.
3. More stuff and the approval of others will not make you happy.
4. Relationships can reveal God’s nature.
5. What you believe is what you do – not what you say.
6. Life is not a story about me.
7. What we all really want in life is relational.
8. Someone telling you that you are worth something can change your life.
9. The point of life is just like a story. It is about character transformation.
10. Being a writer is not as glamorous as it sometimes seems.
11. A safe person speaks truth in grace.
12. True intimacy involves being completely open.
13. Love is not like a fairy tale. Love is more like farming.
14. Love is worth the cost.
15. Reacting without thinking is a bad, bad choice.
16. God made kids cute so we would not forget to feed them.
17. Love is not a feeling. It can include feeling, but love is action.
18. You are not responsible to change people. You are only required love and affirm them.
19. A sad part of life is that you don’t remember half of it.
20. The best books are written by people being vulnerable.