1. You stop kids (or anyone) from a certain behavior by getting them to internalize it.
2. Patience is the biggest secret of the internet.
3. Most comedians are the baby of the family.
4. T.S. Eliot always had a day job.
5. Tupperware parties are designed the way they are for a reason.
6. Vuja De is the opposite of Déjà vu.
8. They flip the switch at Carol Of Lights at 7:40.
9. Britney Spears came in second place on Star Search.
10. Amuse-bouche are, essentially, free and fancy appetizers.
11. Wealth is built by owning equity, and using leverage.
13. Ladybugs hibernate.
14. As far as profit goes, most fine restaurants are not in the food business. They are in the drink business.
15. Good writing is clear writing.
16. Your writing is bad. Mine is bad too. Who gives a care. Do it anyway.
18. I dislike shoelaces.
19. Look at your heroes, they can tell you who you are.
20. Silly putty will stick like glue to a soft fabric recliner.