1. Sticking to your stops is the difference between a pro and amateur.
2. Mission Beach > Ocean Beach. Of course, Ocean Beach does have the pier.
3. Speculating is not the same as gambling.
4. Disneyland gave me a newfound respect for Disney Inc. If corporate is run half as well as the park is, it is no wonder they are a world-class company.
5. “I’ve learned through the years that after a good run of profits in the markets, it’s very important to take a few days off as a reward. The natural tendency is to keep pushing until the streak ends. But experience has taught me that a rest in the middle of the streak can often extend it.”