I’d like to start a series of posts interviewing farmers.
If you are a farmer and would be kind enough to do this interview, please answer the questions below and email them to me:
Please paste into an email. No attachments.
1. Who are you and how long have you been farming?
2. Where do you farm?
3. What are you growing this year?
4. What has the weather been like?
5. Any yield or price predictions for the year? If you have already harvested, do you care to share them?
6. What was the best year you have had farming?
7. What was the worst?
8. If you weren’t farming, what would you be doing?
9. If you were giving a young farmer, just starting out, advice today, what would it be?
10. Any tractor brand you want to publicly endorse?