1. Love gives second chances.
2. Why do you want to be alive in the first place?
3. Maybe the pains of advanced age are the price you pay for getting to live all the years that so many others never got to have.
4. If you are trying to accomplish something – anything – do not forget what the goal was.
5. “Like idleness itself, there is a paradoxical purpose to flânerie: slow walking may seem like a waste of time to your man of business, but to the creative spirit it is a fertile activity, for it is when walking that the flâneur thinks and generates ideas.”
-Tom Hodgkinson, How To Be Idle (Amazon)