1. How many wouldn’t switch jobs for a 30% raise? Few, is my guess.
2. I think we are incredibly valuable.
3. Alarm goes off at 6. If you wake up at 7:30 and have kids, it’s equivalent to waking up at 8:30 when you live alone.
4. Spend time with people that make you better.
5. “The manifesto is this: Draw the art you want to see, start the business you want to run, play the music you want to hear, write the books you want to read, build the products you want to use—do the work you want to see done.”
–Austin Kleon, Steal Like An Artist
Also published on Medium.