Here are 5 things I learned reading, Blue Like Jazz, By: Donald Miller
1. You are not responsible to change anyone. You just need to love and affirm them.
2. Arguing is pointless. Unless someone knows you like them, they aren’t going to listen to a word you say.
3. Dying for something can be easy. Living for it can be the difficult part.
4. Smoking cigarettes and eating chocolate can go with Bible reading.
5. “I think if you like somebody you have to tell them. It might be embarrassing to say it, but you will never regret stepping up. I know from personal experience, however, that you should not keep telling a girl that you like her after she tells you she isn’t into it. You should not keep riding your bike by her house either.”