Here are 5 things I learned reading, Choose Yourself, By: James Altucher
1. To choose yourself, do not let the inclinations of another determine your success.
2. Success will probably come much later in life than you think it will.
3. Happiness from external goals will always be short-lived.
4. Try turning judgments into questions. It might give you a different perspective.
5. “Success comes from continually expanding your frontiers in every direction—creatively, financially, spiritually, and physically. Always ask yourself, what can I improve? Who else can I talk to? Where else can I look?”