Here are 5 things I learned reading, Up From The Projects: An Autobiography, By: Walter E. Williams
1. A lot of hard work, and a lot of patience can get your pretty far in life.
2. These are 3 questions to ask before starting a new government program.
3. You think with your brain, not year heart. And sometimes you end up a libertarian.
4. Students deserve teachers that give them an honest assessment of their strengths and weaknesses, regardless of their race.
5. Much of life is luck and chance. But you better be ready to jump on the “opportunity train” if it comes by.