1. I can sometimes feel the magnitude of the day. Not of work, or what some task is. I can feel the significance and the finality of it all. That I will never live this day again. That this year will ease by faster than the one before it. And that the expanse of eternity is glowing just out of reach, shining from a place that I grow nearer to every single day.
2. Have a 20-year goal? What if you did it in less than 1 year?
3. A person can only care about a few things. Online publishing is in my top 5.
4. Lost direction toward a goal? Just do what’s next.
5. Stomach bugs are just the worst. Barf.