1. It’s hard to be smarter, or wealthier, or win based on your education. But you know what you can do? Work harder and not quit.
2. Dad, talk to your daughter.
3. Christmas lights on January 24th is nothing but a lie. A depressing lie.
4. A vice looks to the future.
5. I don’t get the people that give up coffee as a New Year’s resolution. Everywhere I can read, the researchers say that coffee is good for you. If it’s an issue of relying on coffee to get through your day though – uh – maybe just go to bed earlier. Seems like one is confusing symptom and cause.