Here are 5 things I learned reading, The Obstacle Is The Way, By: Ryan Holiday
1. Emotions that an obstacle brings up are our own doing. They are not the same for everyone. And they can be controlled.
2. Some enjoy the drama of an obstacle more than they want to solve the problem.
3. Action is the only thing an obstacle will respond to.
4. In the face of fear and the unknown of it all, do you know what most people do? Nothing. So focus on the process of solving a problem. Not the goal itself.
5. “The impediment to action advances action. What stands in the way becomes the way.”