What if conventional wisdom is false?
If you want to do better than average, do you think you will get there by doing more than average, or less than average?
- Maybe try reading more books than the average.
- Watching less TV than the average.
- Eating better than average.
- Exercising more than average.
- Working harder than average.
- Sleeping more than average.
- Concentrating better than average.
If you really expect the results of your life to be any better than the rest of humanity’s average, you’d be smart to understand that sometimes . . . conventional wisdom is not even the truth.
-Andy Andrews, The Little Things