Here are 5 things I learned reading: Why Suffering?, By: Ravi Zacharias and Vince Vitale.
1. Philosophically satisfying answers for suffering are easier than emotionally satisfying ones.
2. In thinking about the “greatest” people to ever live, few would be much without suffering and adversity. There might be a reason for that.
3. While Western society asks about the Why of pain, Eastern society typically inquires on the How of pain.
4. Problems look for solutions. Mysteries for explanations. There is a difference.
5. Most people behave as if death is an “unfounded rumor.”