Here are 13 Lessons From Brain Pickings (Maria Popova, actually) as it celebrates 13 years of posts.
These are all good, but I particularly like the way that this post adds upon itself each year.
Here, for example, is a poster made from year 7.
And I hope all the artists out there are constantly remembering #7…
- Let yourself change your mind.
- Status is overrated.
- Be generous to others.
- Give yourself space and adequate sleep.
- Don’t listen to people who misunderstand you.
- Be present, not just productive.
- Expect good things to take time.
- Follow things that edify you.
- Be a visionary.
- Be a positive force.
- Test your worldview by exploring it deeper.
- Life is beautiful.
- Always forgive.
Read the entire post here: 13 Life-Learnings from 13 Years of Brain Pickings.