1. Train your children to eat Ramen for dinner once a week. It can save you a bundle.
2. Try the secret power of writing notes. I mean, it’s worth a try.
3. Is the dad (Will Ferrell) in the Lego movies that bad? Really? Not wanting your Lego projects broken or disturbed when they are are complete doesn’t seem
4. Pass on a flooded house, if possible.
5. Esther 8:9 is the longest verse in the Bible. Here is the NKJV of it:
So the king’s scribes were called at that time, in the third month, which is the month of Sivan, on the twenty-third day; and it was written, according to all that Mordecai commanded, to the Jews, the satraps, the governors, and the princes of the provinces from India to Ethiopia, one hundred and twenty-seven provinces in all, to every province in its own script, to every people in their own language, and to the Jews in their own script and language.